Now, you must be thinking what’s the unique thing about this calculator app for Windows 8. Well.. if that’s the case then let me tell you that indeed it brings you some extra features. Like you can change the theme of you calculator. For this, you need to press ‘Win+C’ ? then, click on ‘Settings’ ? here, you will find ‘Themes’ option where you will get three different type of themes. Just select the one you like and you are good to go.
In addition, you can also switch between degree and radian calculations. Use ‘Rad’ and ‘Deg’ button for switching. Also, there are keyboard shortcuts that you can use for quick accessing of the calculator. Let me quickly point out the main features of this Windows 8 calculator app below.
Features Of Windows 8 Calculator App:
- Comes with both normal and scientific calculator.
- Lets you switch between Rad and Deg calculations.
- Three different rich and beautiful themes are available that you can use according to your preferences.
- Various keyboard shortcuts also work really fine for quick calculations.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. it’s a nice good utility calculator Windows 8 app that comes with a rich amazing themes. However, one thing I did not like about Calculator X8 Windows 8 app is its full-screen mode. Yup.. being a full-screen calculator makes it less user-friendly as you have to switch to another window, while working. It’s a bit annoying. Nonetheless, Calculator X8 is a beautiful app that can be used by students or by other accountants.
How To Install Calculator X8 App In Windows 8:
- Open this link, strictly in IE10 only.
- Click on ‘View in Windows Store’.
- Proceed with further downloading steps and get the app, right away.
In short, Calculator X8 is a good utility app where you can use a calculator in a nice full screen mode. Go ahead and download Calculator X8 in Windows 8 now.