In addition, encryption app for Windows 8 can fetch content from a text file and create another one containing encrypted text in it. Easy Encrypt Tools suits best for sending confidential information that you don’t want to share with any third-party. Even if the file or text goes in wrong hands, then too it won’t make any sense without right key.
On launching this Windows 8 encryption app, you will be presented the following interface.
On top of the page will be a randomly generated password with a set of one textbox and multi-line on both sides of window. In the center exits the two buttons stating ‘Encrypt>>’ and ‘<<Decrypt’. Let us now focus on the How-to part of the app.
Using Easy Encrypt Tools Encryption App For Windows 8:
The encryption app supports only text to text encryption. Have a look on following points.
- All you need is to copy-paste or type the text in the textbox to the left section.
- Next, you require specifying a password in the textbox at top-left corner. Make sure that the password must be easy to remember, but hard to guess for others.
- Then, click on ‘Encrypt’ button and in no time you will be presented the encrypted text in the large multi-line to the right.
Now, you can copy the encrypted text and use as per requirement.
- For decryption, you will require to enter correct password.
- then paste the encrypted text in the large textbox in right section and click on ‘Decrypt‘ button.
* In case you have a text file to be encrypted (.txt only) then click on the ‘Open file’ button on top , then select a text file on your Windows machine, then click on encrypt button, and finally obtain the encrypted file from the path specified in ‘File Result’ text box. (Does not overwrite)
- To install Easy Encrypt Tools you require opening this link in supported web browser such as Internet Explorer 10 or later.
- Then click on ‘View in Windows Store’ button followed by a click on ‘Install’ button.
Easy Encrypt Tools is a light and simple utility. Use it the way you want it.