For Getting starred with Get It Done Tasks app for Windows 8 you can open this link in Internet Explorer (version 10 or above). On the page you can proceed by clicking ’View in Windows Store’ button placed in left panel. On doing so, you will be redirected to application overview page in Windows Store. Now, all you need to do is to click on ‘Install’ button. This light weight windows 8 free task manager installs in seconds (sizes only 2.11 MB).
Features of Windows 8 Task Management App:
- You can create your own categories and place tasks in them.
- You can include a title, task description and set a due date to tasks defined by you.
- Easy to use dashboard for quick access to everything.
- Supports recurring tasks as well.
Performing Task management:
After successful installation you will require visiting the Windows 8 start screen and click on its logo of Get It Done Tasks app for Windows 8. In the very beginning you will be asked to login or register an account. After that you will we presented the following interface in front of you.
- At first, the list will be empty. To add a task you will need to click on ‘+ add/edit project’ link placed in the left section.
- Soon after that you will be prompted to specify a new name for your project. Now, click on the name of newly created project to view the tasks specified in it.
- Now, you can utilize the textbox at top-right section for adding quick tasks to your list or click on the large ‘+’ button placed at the bottom-right section of the interface.
- Now, you require filling the task details and click on ‘save’ button. Same is to be repeated for adding multiple task entries.
On your next visit to homepage you will be presented the list of tasks to be accomplished and the ones whose deadline has exceeded. Task management is a continuous process where you add new tasks, finish pending ones and add more tasks.
Get It Done Tasks app for Windows 8 is a really simple solution to keep track of all important tasks and To-Dos. You can considering giving it a try…