Although there are many other software available over the Internet that lets you download videos easily, however, the appreciating part here is that you can download videos from accelerated mode, means by splitting the video files into multiple parts.
Installing this video downloader in Windows 8 is as easy as it is to download it to other Operating System like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and more. However, before I get down to the installation part of this Windows 8 software, let me quickly point down the main features of this video downloader for Windows 8.
Features of Video Downloader in Windows 8:
- Lets you download videos from websites like YouTube, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, Google Videos, MySpace, and more.
- Supports over 1000 video downloading websites
- Lets you download videos directly from Browser including Chrome, Firefox.
- Lets you download videos to audio formats such as mp3
- Lets you convert videos to a different video formats such as MPEG, MP4, AVI
- Awesome video quality
- Easy and simple-to-use
- User-Friendly interface
- Its free
How To Install Jordy Video Downloader in Windows 8:
- Go onto the homepage
- Click on “Download” link
- Double-Click on the downloaded setup in order to run
- As you start the program to install, it will display on-screen instructions. Just follow the on-screen instructions to install the software successfully.
In short, Jordy Video Downloader is an excellent software for Windows 8 that lets you download videos from various video downloading websites. Go ahead and download Video Downloader in Windows 8 now…!