This history Windows 8 app has beautiful designed moments in the world’s history along with amazing photography in full-screen mode. The app is quite entertaining yet informative that makes the entire family to enjoy the interface while reading interesting things about world’s history.
How To Use myHistoryDigest Windows 8 History App:
As you get into the Windows 8 history app, you will come across an amazing full-screen interface where you can read about ‘Vallies of Golden Mummies’, ‘The “Cannibal” Count’, and the ‘Pearl Harbor Warning’. To read more about a particular story, just click on ‘Read More..’ button given at the bottom of each story.
As you click to read more, you will see an amazingly awesome big HD interface where you will find an arrow at the right-side of the screen. Click on the arrow to read more and even more. Here on this screen, as you click right anywhere, you will find a horizontal panel opened both at the top and the bottom of the screen. Options such as Font Size, Pin, Next are given inside these panels. You can use these option to let the respective action take place.
In addition, you can also share a story with your friends via Email, Facebook, or Twitter. Just press ‘Win+C’ to open the charms bar ? click on ‘Share’ button to start sharing.
Features Of myHistoryDigest:
- Lets you know about wondering history facts.
- Comes up with an amazing colorful photography that increases the interest of a reader.
- Lets you share a story with others via Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Lets you pin to start a story.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
How To Download myHistoryDigest:
- Head over to the Windows 8 store.
- Open the search bar by pressing ‘Win+Q’ combo.
- Type the name of the app i.e myHistoryDigest’ and Enter.
- Soon, the app will get extracted from the store.
- Open it and click on ‘Install’ option to start downloading now.
- Yupp.. there you are.
In short, myHistoryDigest is a wonderful app for people are keen to know about the world’s history. Go ahead and download myHistoryDigest Windows 8 history app now.