Finally, we have a built-in video
Although, there are many bundled of pre-installed apps in Windows 8 such as Calendar App, Music App, Contacts App, Video App, and more. However, here, I have looked over at Windows 8 Video App.
So, let’s talk about Windows 8 Video App.
One of the exciting app in Windows 8 is “Video App”. Video app is an in-built video player for Windows 8. You can easily browse videos from gallery and play it on your Windows 8 operating system. Video app consists features like Spotlight, Collection, Movies market place and TV market place. It also enables you to play video’s on your XBOX.
Windows 8 video app shows a HD quality video and supports multiple formats like *.WMV, *.MP4 and much more.
Also, check out our post on Windows 8 Mail Client App.
How To Use This Windows 8 Video App:
- Open the Start Menu, click on Video app to open it.
- To get the most advantage from Video app, you have to log in with your Microsoft account.
- You can view the collections from your PC, Spotlight, Movies market place and TV market place
- Click on “Show More” allows your video in an A to Z format, episode by series and all movies.
- You can easily view the total duration time of video and also provides more video specifications like release date and much more
- You can even rent/buy movies from market place or else play it in XBOX.
- You watch trailer of movies in Movies market place and if you like the movie. then you buy/rent it or play in XBOX.
- You can easily toggle the watching video from full screen to a smaller version by clicking the icon below.
- By right clicking at the bottom will show you the pause, play, stop or replay icons.
We are on the way of bringing Windows 8 apps to you. Stay tuned to look for other amazing personalized apps.