- To play media on your Windows 8 machine. Click on the ’Pick’ button placed on the bottom right section of the interface. On doing so, you will be taken to a new window for selecting one file at a time.
- Select the file and press the Ok button in the bottom-right section.
- Next, the player window will load, but will not play. To play the selected video file, you will require pressing the ‘Play’ button placed at the bottom.
- It won’t be necessary to explain the purpose of ‘Play‘, Pause’ and ‘Stop’ buttons. On clicking on ‘Reverse’ button the pace of playback will get slower and a click on ‘Forward’ button will have opposite impact.
- On the right side of the player is a vertical slider control for adjusting the volume.
- On the top-left section exists the button that can be utilized for watching the video in full screen.
- To install Zeal Video Player For Windows 8 you will require clicking on this link. (Using Internet explorer 10 or Advance)
- On the webpage you will need to click on ‘View in Windows Store’ button.
- After being redirected, click on ‘Install’ button and it will hardly take any time to download this 512 Kb app.
The main highlight of Zeal Video Player for Windows 8 is its simplicity. The overall impression delivered by this free Windows 8 player app was quite good and I have no issues in recommending it.